Re: ocaml 3.09.0 sarge backport available

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 11:32:53PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> A while ago I did something like that but I don't remember the name of
> the tool I used, a quick google search however pointed me to "reprepro".
> If anyone has good pointers to the best tool to setup an upload queue
> ... speak now! :)

Found! it was "mini-dinstall" and used to work quite well. If anyone is
willing to look at "reprepro" we can consider it (an article on the
subject is available here:
http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/286, but I haven't read
it). Otherwise I'm willing to set up mini-dinstall (in some way) on
alioth.