Re: Moving package changes forwarding elsewhere?

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 08:03:02PM +0100, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 01:38:54PM -0500, Mike Furr wrote:
> >
> > Jérôme Marant wrote:
> > > I'd do it if a majority of subscribers think it is a good idea.
> > > Otherwise, I'll use procmail.
> > It seems that at least some of the discussion on the list is generated
> > by bug reports against our packages, so I think it is nice to have it
> > here.  However, I don't really feel that strongly about it, so if you
> > guys want to split things up, thats fine too.
>
> Upload reports on this list are a bit annoying. On the other hand
> I find bug reports on this list very useful.
>
> Would it be possible to just split off the upload reports?

This list is listed as maintainer for the team-maintained packages, and as
such the upload reports naturally go here, which is i believe the aim of it.
Maybe we should ask for a more generic debian-ocaml mailing list for plain
questions, but i have to say that the traffic is very very bearable compared
to other lists (debian-boot, debian-kernel to cite only two).