ocaml 3.09.0: alpha and m68k:tk8.4 problems seem solved ...

Hello,

It seem that both the alpha problems as well as the m64k lablgl and now ocaml
FTBFS are related to a rather broken binutils on these arches which we have
right now in unstable. M68k is already rebuilding tk8.4 and ocaml and a binNMU
of ocaml on alpha using a fixed binutils should solve our problems.

Once that is done, we can proceed with the other uploads. And in particular
Christian can revert his alpha patch.