Re: cduce

Hello,

Sven Luther wrote:

> This is crazy, do you know what is needed exactly and what cduce does ? Did we
> not provide a package with parts of the build objs for this case especially ?

I don't know how CDuce works, but the ChangeLog for the new version
clearly states that OCaml sources are needed to compile the OCaml/CDuce
interface. I suppose that they now need informations about internal
structures of Ocaml that were not needed previously, or something like
that. If you want, I can ask the upstream authors.

Thanks,

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni