Re: leaving ocaml packaging for a time ...

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 04:25:48AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have become too swamped with RL work to be able to continue taking good care
> of the ocaml packages lately, so i want to officially step down from ocaml

First, thanks to all of you for your great wishes.

Second, just to make things clear, i hope this will be a temporary situation,
and i am still on the list and active, but i need to be spending less time on
non-paying debian stuff in the next few month, and since i am working mostly
in powerpc and embedded stuff these days, my kernel and debian-installer
activities took over my debian-devoted time.

Anyway, thanks for all of you for making the team work, and make it a
non-problem for me to become a bit less active in the next times.