Re: camlp4-doc

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 01:19:03PM +0200, Remi Vanicat wrote:

> while reading about the /usr/doc directories on debian-devel, I've
> seen that there still exist an old camlp4-doc package in debian,
> documenting an old version of camlp4 when the ocaml-doc package does
> contain now documentation for more recent version of camlp4. Should we
> fill a bug on ftp-master for its removal ?

The latest upload is

camlp4-doc (3.02-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release
  * This package is just a documents compilation made for Debian, so
    from now on there will be no Debian .diff

 -- Fernando Sanchez <fer@debian.org>  Sun,  5 Aug 2001 14:39:12 +0200

so I guess this is pretty obsolete now. Fernando, do you agree?

-Ralf.