Re: Camlrpc and Cduce updated, new Camlgz

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 03:24:15PM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Ok, the bug wasn't really a bug, so you can upload CDuce 0.3.91-2 from
> the SVN repository (if the packaging is OK, of course).

I'm reubilding the package right now, upload soon ...

I made some changes to the packaging:
- added versioned dependencies on the latest version of ocamlnet (this
  is needed if you want to be sure that cduce get rebuilt against the
  latest netstring ...)
- bumped Standards-Version to latest policy version