ia64 FTBFS, and ocaml removal post-inst failure (3.08.3-6).

Hi Stefano,

it seems ocaml -6 still has a problem with the ocaml-md5sum stuff, during
removal of the package. I guess this is a cuning move on your part to stop
people from desinstalling ocaml :)

Anyway, i asked cts to fill a bug report, not sure he will do it though.

I have also fixed the ia64 FTBFS, it should be ok this time, but as you moved
around the ocaml package, please go ahead and make an upload with it and the
postrm script.