Re: Camlrpc and Cduce updated, new Camlgz

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 07:01:09PM -0400, Eric Cooper wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 12:40:52AM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> > I've created a new Debian package of CamlGz, a binding for the zlib and
> > bzip2 libraries. I need this package for the demexp project, but I don't
> > know if you are interested in uploading it into Debian.
>
> I'd like to see this in Debian so I can use it in approx.  Right now I
> am forking gunzip/bunzip2 processes with Sys.command (and that's still
> faster than using Camlzip).

BTW, did you ever found out the reason for approx failing to provide some
files ? It is pretty anoying when doing d-i installs through approx. Also, i
wonder if it would be possible to write some kind of NAT stuff to do approx
calls automatically when a machine on the local network is trying to access
the debian archives outside ?