Re: [tb@becket.net: aspell upgrade woes]

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:

> BTW, lablgtk2 is currently broken due to this change and is currently
> uninstallable side by side with other packages which have already been
> rebuilt against the new libaspell.
>
> Could someone take care of rebuilding and uploading it?
> (I can't for the next few days at least ....)
>
> Cheers.

Please hold of with that for a few days to see what way aspell now
goes.

It was noticed that aspell does not export the c++ internas and thus
doesn't even need a c++ transition. Also aspell FTBFS on some archs
anyway so any upload would just fail and cause extra work to the
buildd admins.

If all goes well aspell will just revert the transition and upload a
fixed package.

MfG
        Goswin