removal of libpgsql-ocaml-dev

Now that Sarge is out I would like to drop support for
libpgsql-ocaml-dev package. A bit of history: that package ships the
postgres binding developed by Alain Frisch (Cc-ed), while
libpostgresql-ocaml-dev ships binding developed my Markus Mottl. Even if
the former package is still supported upstream by Alain, he suggests to
use the latter for newer developments.

In Debian the only package depending on libpgsql-ocaml-dev is ocamldbi.
Since his purpose is to offer a unified interface for accessing dbms I
don't see this dependency as a show stopper for the removal of
libpgsql-ocaml-dev.

Of course if someone else is interested in maintaining the package I
will be happy to leave the maintainance, otherwise I will ask for its
removal.