Re: opkg-buildpackage versus svn-buildpackage

2005/5/29, Ralf Treinen <treinen@free.fr>:
> Hi,
>
> I recently did some experiments with svn-buildpackage. As far as I can
> see, svn-buildpackage has all the functionality of opkg-buildpackage

[...]

> svn-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc -us

It doesn't work because the svn-deblayout file contain directory name
comming from your computer (it look for the upstream source in your
home directory for example).

I've tryed to change it with relative directories name, and it seem to
work. I have uploaded it into svn, please check to see if this work
(my main question is on the tag directorie, that doesn't exist on my
computer).

By the way, I wonder if the tags facilities this will work for me
without putting the tag directories on my computer, or if I will have
to have the tags directories on my disk.