Re: New svn user

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 09:01:26PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> "Sylvain LE GALL" <sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a discussion with Jeroen van Wolffelaar about maintenance of
> > mldonkey. He would like to have a svn access to mldonkey.
> >
> > Is it possible to have the user "jeroen" be added to the list of
> > pkg-ocaml-maint developper.
>
> BTW, what is the status of Mldonkey? The user mailing list looks
> very quiet and full of spam. It is still making progress?

They do a release about 3 weeks ago ( in fact 2 : 2.5.30 and 2.5.28.1 ).
They are working on bug closing toward 2.6 release. They are mainly
stabilizing the core of it...

I don't think it is dead for now ( i just receive 2 mails concerning
bugs that i have opened ).

Concerning debian packaging, i don't use mldonkey enough to continue
maintaining it, so i am looking for help. I will fill an RFH after the
2.5.28.1-1 release.

Regard
Sylvain Le Gall