RFS : ounit changes REJECTED

Hello,

I am sorry to ask again : ounit has been rejected. This is due to a
source problem ( the file .orig.tar.gz ). The former maintainer, has
used a non upstream version. So there is a mismatch in the source of the
debian archive and in the source the svn repo.

I don't really know how to handle this case : should we keep the
upstream tarball or should we use the former tarball ?

If you know what to do, let me know, in order to clean up this
situation.

Regard
Sylvain Le Gall