ocaml 3.08.3-3 built on all arches, and in the incoming dir, ready for level 2.

Hello all,

ocaml 3.08.3-3 is now built everywhere, and in incoming, which means it will
make the archive at dinstall time. When looking at :

  http://people.debian.org/~igloo/status.php?email=&packages=ocaml&arches=

one sees that only sparc and arm are not yet installed, altough i don't know
what this means exactly, nor have i confirmation that all autobuilders build
out of the incoming queue.

In any case, this means that after todays dinstall, we can go ahead and move
to level 2, which are, if i am not wrong :

  spamoracle
  lablgl
  findlib
  ocamlweb
  camlidl
  ocamldsort
  ocamlagrep
  mlgtk
  otags
  orpie
  fort
  mlgmp
  numerix
  camlzip
  perl4caml

If i did not miss any of those (Stefano, why does packages like ledit not show
up ?).

I will go ahead and upload my package this evening (camlwip, spamoracle,
lablgl, mlgtk), and then continue tomorroz with the lablgl-labkgt2 dependency
chain. The other big node package is findlib, and maybe it would be good that
we wait for stefano to upload findlib before we uploade the others, or that
stefano upload it with priority high.