Re: [Caml-list] Debian apt-proxy/apt-cacher replacement

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 08:23:25PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> From the webpage it sounded like you used curl. Is that false or why
> the libhttp-ocaml-dev package?

I use a libcurl wrapper for the client side (downloads from remote APT
repositories).  I use Stefano's package for the server (daemon) side
to listen for and respond to requests.  (He has a rudimentary client
side also, but I needed FTP support and more control over HTTP headers
...)

--
Eric C. Cooper          e c c @ c m u . e d u