Re: Debian package for CDuce 0.3.9

Hello,

Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :

>> - Write manpages for these tools, simply stating that they are internal
>>tools.
>
> I vote for this solution.

Actually, another solution has been mentionned on #debian-mentors : move
these internal binaries inside /usr/lib/<packagename>/.

This is a possible solution, but would require a bit of hack in CDuce.

> I don't remember either the discussion (perhaps it happened on the cduce
> mailing list and not here?), but have you considered the possibility
> that that tools need not to be installed in the debian package? I don't
> think so, but it is worth asking ...

For mlcduce_wrapper, I don't know, but cdo2ml is called by cduce on
certain conditions (namely when using cduce --mlstub). So we need them
installed somewhere.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--