ocaml build dep graph

I wrote a script which given as input a list of packages name (either
source or binaries) will output a graphviz .dot file with of the build
dependencies among them.

I run it on packages matching "*caml*" and find out the graph we should
follow in rebuilding ocaml packages: as predicted by Sven we have a 5
level hierarchy of build dependencies. There is some issue (like the
"ocaml-nox" node), but it is meaningful.

I attach:
- the .dot file of the graph
- the .ps file of the graph

I will commit the script (build-dep-graph.pl) in our SVN, "tools"
section.