CDuce package

Hello,

I've found some recent discussion on this list about CDuce packaging in Debian.

FYI, the CDuce configure script from the CVS version now autodetects the compiler-lib directory from the Debian ocaml-compiler-libs package.
Zack prepared a Debian package for an old version of CDuce a while ago.
The files are still the in debian/ subdirectory of the CDuce CVS repository. Maybe you could use them as a starting point.

http://www.cduce.org/c-bin/viewcvs.cgi/debian/

The GODI package (especially the PLIST.godi file) might be useful as well:

https://gps.dynxs.de/wwwsvn/trunk/apps/apps-cduce-cvs/

A new release of CDuce is in preparation (with an MIT license). Anyway, please let me know about the state of your work (I'm not subscribed to this list).

Cheers,

Alain