Re: Ocaml 3.08.2 & LablGTK2 : inconsistent assumptions over implementation Thread

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 10:47:24PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Files /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08/lablgtk2/gtkThread.cmx
> > and /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08/threads/threads.cmxa
> > make inconsistent assumptions over implementation Thread
> This is a serious problem. The new lablgtk2 packages i uploaded the other day
> should fix this, but this means that other libraries may need rebuild. Could
> all of you check your libraries to see if they suffer from this problem ?

Uhm ... the only library that should be affected are libraries which
uses both lablgtk2 and threads. I guess that many applications will
correspond to this description (since is quite often to use thread and
gtk2 together in an application), but really a few library will
correspond as well.

... Zack starts (re)compiling tons of ocaml stuff ...

But unfortunately the reported inconsistent assumtpion is not the only
one, ulex says:

  Error while loading "/usr/lib/ocaml/3.08/ulex/pa_ulex.cma": interface mismatch on Grammar.

:-(((((

This seems to be camlpr, how many other standard libraries modules are
aff^winfected?