natureasia Help Message

Nature's mailing list allows you to change your e-mail address, remove
it from our list, or add it back by using a few simple commands.

To change your address send a blank e-mail message to
<natureasia-change@mail-list.com>
Messages from your old address should have your new address in the
'Subject' line. Messages from your new address should have your old
address in the 'Subject' line.

To remove your address from our list simply send a blank e-mail
message to
<natureasia-off@mail-list.com>
You will receive a goodbye message to confirm that your address has
been removed.

To add your address back to the list please send a blank e-mail
message to
<natureasia-on@mail-list.com>
You will receive a welcome message to confirm that your address has
been added.

If you have any difficulty in using this service please send an e-mail
<webmaster@natureasia.com>
Alternatively you can contact Nature Japan at Tel. 81 3 3267 8751 or
Fax. 81 3 3267 8746.

Thank you very much for your interest in Nature.