Re: sponsor to upload ocamldsort

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> a écrit :

> I will do it, but please move them to the alioth svn repository of the
> debian-ocaml-maint project.

I'm not sure to understand the structure of the svn tree. I created
two directories (actually I haven't commited yet) :
packages/camldsort/trunk and packages/camldsort/tags. I copied my
debian directory and my orig tarball in trunk but I can't use
opkg-buildpackage since I patched some of the files of the orig
tarball. What am I supposed to do? Create manually a tarball with the
patched files?

--
Dimitri