netpbm-nonfree removed from unstable

Guys,

Now that the GIF patents have expired, the programs to support GIFs
have been moved back from netpbm-nonfree into netpbm. This leaves only
a couple of very rarely-used programs in netpbm-nonfree, so it has
been dropped. Your packages all have Suggests: on netpbm-nonfree
(presumably for GIF help) which will no longer be fulfilled. As all of
you also have Depends:, Recommends: or Suggests: on the main netpbm
package, everything should still work for now but please remove the
mention of netpbm-nonfree next time you do an upload. I'll file bugs
if you'd like me to.

Apologies for the timing of this, so soon before the sarge release. I
posted a bug asking for the removal of netpbm-nonfree ages back, but
it's only just got ftpmaster attention today. I don't think there's
any need to panic about trying to upload new packages to go into sarge
- missing Suggests: for a removed non-free package is hardly a major
bug.

Is there anybody out there?