Re: inclure opkg-buildpackage dans un package uploader dans l'archive ?

O, Aug 27, 2004 at 08:17:18AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

> For the parted archive, i used a svn repository structure similar to the ocaml
> one, and am now counceling to use the opkg-buildpackage wrapper to the other
> parted project members.
>
> As thus i wondered if it was now time to include it in one of the packages and
> upload it to the archive ? Maybe an existing package, ocaml related or not,
> could hold this, or we could create a new ocaml-devtools or something such
> package ?
>
> Ralf, what do you think of it ?

I am a bit reluctant to upload it into the archives. The main
reason, apart from the small number of possible users, is that
it is really a quick and dirty hack, just tailored for the needs
of our small community.

The latest version has already a debian/ structure so you
can easily build a local package. If you think that it is
useful for others then I could upload it into experimental.
Would this do?

BTW, version 0.1.3 supports downloading of the orig tar ball
from the debian archives (by apt-get source). Hence, in many
cases it is no longer necessary to upload .orig.tar.gz into
the svn repository.

-Ralf.