Re: coq-doc package

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 11:57:26AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 11:19:59AM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> > On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 11:02:01AM +0200, Samuel Mimram wrote:

> > > If you agree, could someone (Sven?) have it uploaded? Thanks.
> >
> > I can do that. -Ralf.
>
> Please do it then, while i upload mldonkey.

I just uploaded the coq-doc package. However, I'm now having
doubts whether it really is DFSG-free. The problem is that the
package does not contain the source in the sense of "the preferred
form of modification", which would be the tex files.

Some other remarks:
- the coq package is in section "devel" but the coq-doc documentation
  is registered in the section "math". This should be made uniform.
  IMHO, math would be more appropriate as section for the coq
  package
- the debian/rules file should be modernized (DH_COMPAT level 4,
  remove cruft like the useless build-stamp target, remove
  all the dh_* invocations which are now in comments, etc.)

-Ralf.