Re: [Ocaml-lib-devel] Dbi in ExtLib

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 08:55:30PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 02:52:48PM +0200, Nicolas Cannasse wrote:
> > Dbi module is now up to date on CVS.  Stefano Zacchiroli is Debian
> > package maintainer of ExtLib, please contact him directly if you're in
> > a hurry.
>
> Could someone please summarize the status of the Dbi module? Extlib 1.2
> has already been packaged on debian unstable and will enter testing.
>
> If the Dbi issue is now solved with the latest ocamldbi (already
> packaged) I can apply the diff from extlib's CVS to the 1.2 version of
> the extlib package. Just let me know if it's needed or not ...

I'll stick my neck out here, and say that I think it's probably
simplest[1] if you could do either of:

(a) use extlib from CVS (which includes a dbi.{ml,mli} identical to
ocamldbi 0.9.8), or

(b) patch your current extlib package so that it removes the dbi.ml
and dbi.mli files (and any associated Makefile changes)

Thanks and sorry to mess things around so late,

Rich.

[1] for us, not necessary for you!

PTHRLIB is a library for writing small, efficient and fast servers in C.
HTTP, CGI, DBI, lightweight threads: http://www.annexia.org/freeware/pthrlib/