Re: libtiff3g -> libtiff4: package list

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 10:17:24AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 11:01:36PM -0400, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> >
> > Several people have mentioned that my message omitted the name of the
> > package or packages that each maintainer was responsible for.  I
> > apologize for this omission.  This message lists the packages you
> > maintain that triggered email to this address.
> >
> > debian-ocaml-maint@lists.debian.org: advi, camlimages
>
> Hello jay, ...
>
> Well, this is not going so well, indeed :
>
> $ LANG=C sudo apt-get install libtiff4-dev
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
> E: Couldn't find package libtiff4-dev
>
> So, i suppose that libtiff4 has not yet passed the NEW queue or not yet been
> rebuilt for powerpc. Could you remind us once it has been accepted, or
> emlighten me if i am doing something particularly stupid ?

Hello,

Same problem yesterday while trying to build camlimages with libtiff4
supports...

When i reread the mail, i see that the libtiff4 is a "will be" package,
it is not yet uploaded !

We need to wait to re release camlimages+advi for libtiff4 ( i don't
think it will be very hard, anyway ).

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall