Re: Basic OCaml stuff needed

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 08:41:36AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 10:35:16AM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > Hi John,
> >
> > (sorry to jump into this thread, but I'm afraid Samuel will be away
> > until this week end or next week, so I wanted to keep you informed)
>
> No problem.  Looks good.  BTW, I forgot to mention: Stephano, pcre also
> hasn't shown up yet anywhere.

JOhn, are you subscribed to debian-ocaml-maint ? And did you not receive the
mail about it :

Format: 1.7
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:58:03 +0200
Source: pcre-ocaml
Binary: libpcre-ocaml libpcre-ocaml-dev
Architecture: source powerpc
Version: 5.08.1-1

But then, notice that Stefano as me and Jerome, upload for powerpc, and thus
it may need some time for the package to be autobuilt on other arches, like
i386 for example.