Re: Basic OCaml stuff needed

On 27/07/2004-10:58, Sven Luther wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 10:35:16AM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > Hi John,
> >
> > (sorry to jump into this thread, but I'm afraid Samuel will be away
> > until this week end or next week, so I wanted to keep you informed)
> >
> > libequeue-ocaml, as a few other ocaml libraries, is maintained by Samuel
> > Mimram. He has commited the needed changes to his packages to svn, so
> > they should be ready for 3.08. If you want I think you can upload them
> > (he is not a DD yet, so he would need a sponsor anyway).
>
> Ok, i will do it today. Tell me which packages are concerned, and i will build
> them. Samuel, also give me the names of the new packages which i have to
> upload.

Samuel's packages currently in the archive are equeue, ocamlagrep and
mysql-ocaml.
They are all available in the pkg-ocaml-maint svn repository at alioth.

For the coq package, it seems that the bugfix release (8.0pl1) is now
official, so perhaps someone could check the new upstream tarball[1] and
adjust Samuel's packaging if needed.

For the other packages he wanted to maintain, I'll let him answer when
he comes back, since they won't block the transition of ocaml to
testing.

[1]ftp://ftp.inria.fr/INRIA/coq/V8.0pl1/coq-8.0pl1.tar.gz

Regards,
Julien

(I just subscribed to the list, so no need to Cc: me)