Re: Basic OCaml stuff needed

On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 09:54:44AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> Could the maintainers of these packages please prepare uploads?

Have you followed the mailing list in the last few days?

Most of the packages you've mentioned are maintained by me. I was on
vacation last week and I told that I wuold have started working on them
today.  As you can notice from the huge amount of ACCEPTED messages on
d-o-m today I indeed did it and I'm still working on them.

Among the packages you mentioned, I've already uploaded the 3.08 version
of the followings: