Debian packages

Hello,

I have recently posted a mail about this on d-o-m but nobody has replied
to it.
I've made some packages of libraries which I'm partly upstream for
handling compressed audio files: ocaml-mad, ocaml-shout and
ocaml-vorbis. I think those libraries can be useful and they have been
intensively tested (we have a functional programmable streaming radio
entierly written in OCaml which works). If caml is to be a used
programming language it's important that it also has the capability to
handle multimedia things. Moreover I already know some people to who
those packages would be useful.

Could someone sponsor those packages? You can find them here:

http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/samuel.mimram/debian/to_upload/

They are fairly straightforward and should be ok.

Thank you very much,

Samuel.

--
Samuel Mimram

samuel.mimram@ens-lyon.fr

The verdict of a jury is the a priori opinion of that juror who smokes
the worst cigars.
		-- H. L. Mencken