buildd failure

So ocaml is failing on non-opt archs since the exclude flag for
dh_movefiles isn't working quite like I thought it would.

The problem is that I listed .cmx[a] files in *.files and then added
--exclude=.cmx[a] to dh_movefiles for non-opt archs.  Unfortunately,
dh_movefiles first checks to see if $file exists and then applies the
exclude filter and thus fails in this specific example.

I won't have a chance to look at this any deeper for a couple of days,
but I thought I would pass on what seems to be the problem in case
anyone wants to have a go at it.  I'm not sure what would be the best
way to go about this... I suppose just to fake the behavior of
dh_movefiles ourselves, or perhaps just do some preprocessing on *.files
and still call dh_movefiles...

--
Mike Furr <mfurr@debian.org>
1024D/124B26F3 5B9F 587F BC5C D823 50CE  4DB0 ED93 CA29 124B 26F3