[VAC] 9-24/07/2004

I will be on vacation from July 9th to July 24th in Italy on the Lipari
Island for a summer school. I will probably have limited network access
via internet cafe, but I doubt I will be able to connect my laptop and
perform debian related work.  NMU as usual, for ocaml related packages
though please get in touch with the debian-ocaml-maint folks.