Re: Unison is RFA

Quoting sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org:

> Hello all,

Hi,

> I have a talked with Robert McQueen the actual maintainer of Unison.
>
> He want to orphan it sooner or later.
>
> Since it is ocaml stuff, i proposed him to adopt it in the name of
> Debian Ocaml Maintainer.

Do you use it? If you are interested in it, why don't you adopt
it with your name as a maintainer?

I don't think the goal of the cooperative maintaince is to adopt
every piece of orphaned Ocaml software in Debian.

I personaly am interesting in comaintaining only packages I use.
So please don't add my name to the uploaders list.

Also, I'm going to review the whole set of packages in order not
to appear as an uploader of a package I don't use.

Jérôme Marant