Debian, never spend more on medications, lowest rates around

How do you do?
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future it is something you design for the present.
A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes.

Debian, interested in saving on medications?
http://wagons.mnbr51.com/d13/index.php?id=d13 gatefolds
Those who hope for no other life are dead even for this.
We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves.
It is quite possible for someone to choose incorrectly or to judge badly but freedom must allow such mistakes.
To accept a favor is to forfeit liberty.