packagin some data structures

Hi all,

So, I was thinking about packaging some useful data structure
implementations that I've found via the Hump.  To start with,
Jean-Christophe Filliâtre has a nice collection of them on his
website[1] including things like heaps, tries, creal(exact real arith),
hash-consing(neat idea!) and a few others.  However, I'm not sure how to
break these into pacakges.  Most of them are a single .ml/mli that would
seem somewhat wasteful to be in a package all by itself.  Instead, it
would probably be a good idea to group at least some of them together
into a single .deb.

What do you guys think?  Some possibilities include:
 (1) - Make lots of tiny packages (libheap-ocaml-dev,...)
 (2) - Make small groups (ocaml-tree-structures,
                          ocaml-hash-structures,...)
 (3) - Make a larger package like ocaml-useful-data-structures
      (except with a better name)

I think I would prefer something like (2) so as to not preclude new
implementations of the same data structure (like a labeled or imperative
version).

Since O'Caml makes it so easy to create small, polymorphic modules that
are general purpose, this situation will probably come up again.  So, I
think it would be good if we came to a consensus about how to handle
them.  Another option might be to lobby to get them included in
something like extlib, but their goal seams to be a "complete, yet
small" standard lib, so that probably won't work.

[1] - http://www.lri.fr/~filliatr/software.en.html
--
Mike Furr <mfurr@debian.org>
1024D/124B26F3 5B9F 587F BC5C D823 50CE  4DB0 ED93 CA29 124B 26F3