ocaml 3.08 released, and sarge schedule ...

Hello,

Since ocaml 3.08 has been released, and sarge is nowhere near a freeze,
i believe it is a good time to do a ocaml 3.08 upload. I am working on
packages as we speak, and will upload them once they are ready. Maybe to
experimental or to a private repo first though. In the meantime, 3.08 is
available in branches/3.08 on SVN.

My idea is to upload those to unstable, and keep the 3.07 stuff in
sarge as a guarantee unless those are ready. Updates to sarge will be
done via the testing-propsed-update queue, if they are needed, but given
the current state of things, i doubt this will happen.

So, everyone, let's work on the 3.08 packages once you are back from
vacation and everything, and let's try to make this happen. Unless i
hear real negative stuff, i will make the upload of all my packages in
the next week or so.