Re: Installing more of OCaml (cont'd)

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Mike Furr wrote:

> In case you don't want to go digging through our svn repo, the
> proposed package would install:
>
> utils/*.[mli|cmi|cmo|cmx|o]
> typing/*.[mli|cmi|cmo|cmx|o]
> parsing/*.[mli|cmi|cmo|cmx|o]
>
> into /usr/lib/ocaml/3.07/compiler-libs, which I believe was what
> you had originally asked for.  I actually meant to email you while
> I was working on this and got side-tracked and never got to it.
>
> Would this be sufficient for your purposes?

Yes, excellent.  Thanks a lot !

[[ Actually, it would also be handy to have parsing/asttypes.[cmo|cmx|o],
in addition to parsing/asttypes.cmi (the module has no implementation in
OCaml source tree, and this is a problem if I want to -pack everything,
because -pack does not accept .cmi files without an implementation in
3.07), but I can live without that (with the other modules, I can
re-generate asttypes.ml and compile it...). ]]

-- Alain