Re: [Fwd: Résumé discussion licence de Coq]

On Wednesday 19 May 2004 18:15, Martin Ellis wrote:
> I've had a quick look at this today.  I'm not a maintainer, but I
> might be able to offer some help if it'll speed things up.

Has anybody else looked at this?  If nobody has, and nobody objects,
I'm willing to update the patch to v8.0 for review/revision/upload.
Would this be helpful?  If so, how should I submit it?

As I understand, the byte-code is architecture independent.  If this
is correct then it might be an idea to move the theories into an
Arch: all package, particularly given the increase in size between
versions.

I agree it makes sense to put the version 7 files in a separate
package (as Claudio suggests).  CoqIde also looks like a candidate
for separating out, as it pulls in a bunch of gui (gtk related) stuff
that's unnecessary for ProofGeneral users.

Regards
Martin