Re: [Fwd: R

> COQ licensing problems might be very soon resolved (cf. the forwarded
> message). I think that the code should not change very much, only the
> licenses should be there and consistent.

 Since the code will be released as LGPL + GPL bits,
 the overall licence of the executable depends on what libraries are
 (statically) linked into it.

 Thus my question is: what will be linked into the Debian package and
 what license will it have?

> Combiner du GPL et du LGPL
>
>   Confirmation de l'analyse de Lionel Mamame que l'intégration de code
> LGPL et de code GPL est compatible. Le binaire résultant est alors
> GPL.

					Just curious,
					  C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
Doctor in Computer Science, University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://www.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot