Re: numerix portability: question

Hello,

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 12:15:38AM +0200, Samuel Mimram wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have access to some sparc machines. If you tell me what to do (some
> examples / tests to compile?) I can test whether it runs or not on this
> architecture (I cannot give you an account since those machines are
> firewalled).
>
> Regards,
>
> Sam.

Thank you for your kind offers,

I just corrected numerix enough to have it working with findlib.

The step to follow is to check out the svn ( trunk ) and going through
the exemples dir and link with
ocamlfind ocamlopt -linkpkg -package numerix -o X X.ml

and run the test ( i test pi.ml, simple.ml ).

Thank you
Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall