new postgres ocaml bindings

I've packaged ocaml bindings by Markus Mottl, preliminary packages are
vailable here:

  http://www.bononia.it/~zack/debian/

For those who haven't followed the discussion on the OCaml ML, Markus
mainly rewrite previous bindings by Alain Frisch which are already
packaged by me as libpgsql-ocaml{,-dev}.

Alain's bindings are now deprecated and he will no longer maintain them.
Unfortunately the two bindings aren't API compatible.

As a transition plan I propose to upload right now Markus bindings in
unstable. There should be no incompatibility since new binary packages
are named libpostresql-ocaml{,-dev} and source package is
postgresql-ocaml. Also findlib name doesn't collide, the old one is
"postgres", the new one "postgresql".

OTOH this will cause confusion for a user looking for postgresql ocaml
binding. Thus I propose, as soon as new bindings enter the archive, to
upload a new version of libpgsql-ocaml{,-dev} in which package
description explains that the library is deprecated in favour of the new
one. A NEWS.Debian will be probably a good idea as well.

After Sarge we can start thinking about dropping libpgsql-ocaml{,-dev}
bindings keeping only new bindings?

Comments?