ocamlfind configuration

On Debian unstable I so far could not succeed to get ocamlfind to work
in the toplevel.

I have changed the following line in /etc/ocamlfind:

destdir="/usr/local/lib/ocaml/3.07" to
destdir="/usr/lib/ocaml/3.07:/usr/local/lib/ocaml/3.07"

to try and solve te problem, but I suspect I was looking in the wrong
direction for the cause of this:
% ledit ocaml

       Objective Caml version 3.07+2

# #use "ocamlfind";;
Cannot find file ocamlfind
#

% locate ocamlfind

/etc/ocamlfind.conf
/usr/bin/ocamlfind
/usr/share/man/man1/ocamlfind.1.gz

Can you help me to correct this please?  On Sarge everything is
working as expected.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Look not every man on his own interests, but every man
      also on the things of others. Let this mind be in you,
      which was also in Christ Jesus"
                                Philippians 2:4,5