Re: Getting mod_caml and perl4caml into Debian

On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 06:00:07PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> But maybe it should build-depend on it ?

I think that if it build-depends on it, then it should strictly depend
on it too. Otherwise the package will contain dbi_perl, but break if
someone actually tried to use it.

Really this is a bug in the Makefile. The ocamldoc rule shouldn't be
run on files which can't be built.

Anyway, whichever option is best for you.

>   http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/perl.html
>
> Shows perl 5.8.2 was uploaded on november 7, and reached the archive
> yesterday.

OK, I'm not _that_ up to date :-) I'll do an apt-get dist-upgrade &
build tomorrow & see if I can reproduce it.

> Did you fill a bug report already against apache2 ?

Ben posted this to the Apache users list.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-users&m=106591900532673&w=2

I think he also filed a bug report with the Apache blokes too, but I
can't find it now.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
"I wish more software used text based configuration files!"