ocaml-tools: +tofubar

Hi all,
  my old tool to check for consistency of md5sums about .cmi interfaces
has been reviwed and is available here:

  http://bononia.it/zack/stuff/tofubar.ml

I think it pretty useful, expecially for maintainers of libraries that
could check if their stdlib directory is consistent before uploading a
new version of a library. Also it can be used by people maintaining
local libraries for the same reason.

If nobody compains I would like to add it (and I'm willing to perform
the necessary changes) to the ocaml-tools package, it's shipped as a .ml
script and is just 4 kb. It will add the dependency from ocaml-tools to
pcre, though.

I will wait anyway until Ralf is back from his vacation since
ocaml-tools is mainly maintained by him ...

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney