Re: camlidl: first commit on pkg-ocaml-maint alioth project

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 12:40:21PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I've just committed camlidl package under the "umbrella". I suggest you
> to look at it as an example on how I intend to use the svn repository.

I just converted one of my packages (hlins) to the new community
scheme. However, when I try to commit my final changes I get:

% svn commit
svn: Malformed network data
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Malformed network data
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn: '/home/rt/debian/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/hlins/svn-commit.2.tmp'

Does anyone have an idea what is going wrong this time? Earlier this
evening I succeeded to commit some of my files. The error is the same
with the new 0.24.1-1 subversion, or with the earlier 0.23.0-2 version
of subversion.

-Ralf.