Re: ocaml 3.06-17

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 02:26:34PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
>   #179254: ocaml: module Graphics: foreground and background colors should be changeable
>   #179255: ocaml: module Graphics: type event should include a resize event
>
>   => These are upstream stuff, i could even close these bug reports to
>      cleanup the BTS.

It doesn't seems to me a good idea: BTS should keep track of bug until
they are fixed. Do you have forward bug to upstream, right? Is there
track of them in the ocaml upstream BTS?

Regarding /usr/include/caml, the latest version of camlidl that
installed stuff directly in /usr/include/caml was 1.02-9 (latest is
1.04-4). Since I no other package instull stuff in /usr/include/caml I
think you can conflicts with camlidl << 1.04 and you should have no
remaining stuff in /usr/include/caml ...

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney