Re: Fwd: Cryptokit port to Numerix

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 03:02:10PM -0800, Michael K. Edwards wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 December 2003 01:14 pm, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> > ARHG..... Nein
> >
> > Well,
> >
> > I have packaged cryptokit and made an ITP for it. The package is ready
> > but missing sponsorship and numeric.
> I'd be happy to compare our packages and merge the parts each of us has
> contributed, if you like.
> > Well, i hope it doesn't take too much time for you to package it...
> No, good exercise in packaging and learning a little OCaml anyway.
> > Anyway, actually there is still the numeric problem...
> I should have a decent numerix source package soon.
> > Cheers
> > Sylvain LE GALL
> - Michael

You can download it from

Otherwise it is on my CVS at http://gallu.homelinux.org/... ( CVS /
debian ).

I have made little update in the CVS version for compiling with 3.07,
but i haven't produce any packages, since bignum is missing...

If numerix is ready and there is a way to build against it, i will be
happy to do so...

Kind regard
Sylvain LE GALL