Re: Accepted ocaml 3.07.2a-1 (i386 source all)

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 10:07:09PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 02:47:27PM -0500, Sven Luther wrote:
> >    * Removed the otherlibs/num library, since the copyright is non-free, and
> >      the copyright got lost in the HP/Compaq acquisition. Thanks to Bdale
> >      Garbee for trying to solve this issue, but since the release approaches,
> >      and upstream is reimplementing the library anyway, i will remove it here.
>
> So what? We have no bignum library for the moment?

No, we have not. I  will repackage it next week as explained in the
response to Jerome, If there really is a need, please go ahead and
package it in the meantime, and it may not sure, though, need to reread
the licence, go into non-free in a few weeks.

Also, i will be mostly hardly reachable until wednesday next week.