3.07 testing migration status

Hi all,
  latest news for my packages wrt the testing migration.

All are valide candidates, except:

  - gdome2-xslt (out of date on i386, 1/2 days)
  - gmetadom (out of date on i386)
  - lablgtkmathview (out of date on s390, 9/10 days)
  - netclient (out of date on s390)

I'm going to ask on debian-s390 to rebuild the two packages (all
dependencies have already been rebuilt).

I don't know what to do with i386 packages, but if you've time you can
build them for me because I've no i386 box at hand and I can upload the
resulting binaries ... If you're willing to do so just build them with
"debuild -uc -us -b" and send me the resulting .debs and .changes.

TIA.

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney